2014 Toyota Corolla S - Review & Test Drive
The 2014 Toyota Corolla features a 1.8L inline 4-cylinder engine with DOHC, 16 valves, and Dual VVT-i. The S trim comes with either a CVT or a 6 speed manual transmission. The Corolla has a MacPherson strut suspension up front with disc brakes (front and rear), and a rear torsion beam suspension.
Interior Features Include:
- LED low beams
- LED daytime running lights
- Integrated fog lights
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors
- Rear deck spoiler
- Auto climate control w/ pollen filter
- Entune audio with 6.1" touchscreen
- Integrated backup camera
- SofTex-trimmed heated front seats
- 8 way power adjustable front driver seat
- 60/40 split fold down rear seats
- Cruise control
- Leather wrapped steering wheel (w/ audio and bluetooth controls)
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters
- Remote keyless entry
- Optional power tilt/slide moonroof
Convenience Package Includes:
- Smart key system on front doors and trunk
- Push button start
- Navigation and 6.1" Touch Screen Display
MSRP as tested: $23,570
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don't forget to check out my Facebook page:
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, participate in forums, learn through logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your future!
Now on Twitter:
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!