How to Get Visitors To Your Blog: 4 Most Popular Sources
Pro Blogger Course: https://courses.createandgo.co..../p/pro-blogger-bundl
The course above is a bundle of our best-selling blogging courses:
1. Build and Your Blog Course (for Brand New Bloggers): https://courses.createandgo.co/p/launch-your-blog
2. Make Money Blogging for Beginners Course (Monetize with Affiliate Marketing): https://courses.createandgo.co..../p/make-money-bloggi
3. Pinterest Traffic Course (Drive Traffic with Pinterest): https://courses.createandgo.co..../p/pinterest-traffic
4. Six-Figure Blogger Course (Sell Digital Products): https://courses.createandgo.co..../p/six-figure-blogge
Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog today: https://createandgo.co/how-to-start-a-blog/
FREE BLOGGING ECOURSES:
— If you have NOT started a blog yet: 7-Day Start a Successful Blog eCourse:
— If you HAVE already started a blog: 4-Day How to Monetize a Blog eCourse: https://freecourses.createandg....o.co/make-money-blog
FACEBOOK GROUP FOR BLOGGERS:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
FOLLOW US on Social Media for More Tips and Inspiration:
— Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/createandgoco/
— Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/createandgo.co/
— Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alexnerney/
— WANDR Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCTyTdlfNfePSzI8WX
In this video, you'll learn how to get visitors to your blog and the 4 most popular sources of traffic for beginners!
1. Google – Most bloggers try to optimize their blog to rank in Google's search engine because it is a massive source of traffic.
The positives of picking Google as your main source of traffic are:
--Lots of traffic
--Very trusted source of traffic
The negatives of picking Google as your main source of traffic:
--Can take a while to rank
2. Facebook (mostly paid ads) – You can use Facebook to drive traffic to your pages through paid ads or small amounts of organic traffic. Facebook is also really good for “Facebook Groups,” where communities of people help each other out to reach their goals.
The positives of picking Facebook as your main source of traffic are:
--If you have money for ads, they have great targeting features.
The negatives of picking Facebook as your main source of traffic:
--Organic traffic reach is very low unless posts go “viral.”
3. Guest Posts – This is where you post articles on popular news sites like “Huffington Post” and even other smaller blogs in your niche for traffic and exposure.
The positives of picking Guest Posts as your main source of traffic are:
--Traffic is free.
--It's fairly easy as all you have to do is write the article and submit it.
The negatives of picking Guest Posts as your main source of traffic:
--You don’t own the content anymore.
--It can be hard to get into if new to writing.
--The people who do visit your website will be a very small percentage compared to the people who read the article. It can still be quite a bit depending on the size of the website.
4. Pinterest – We like to call Pinterest peanut butter if blogging is jelly. They work so well together to drive lots of free traffic and it is the method we use.
The positives picking Pinterest as your main source of traffic are:
--Traffic is free
--Massive traffic potential, we drive 300k + views per month to our blog!
--Traffic is sustained because it is a search engine
The negatives of picking Pinterest as your main source of traffic:
--Takes time to master
--Takes a little extra time to create “pins”
Overall, if I had to list these in order of ranking for new bloggers, it would go:
2. Guest Posts
Pinterest has been a godsend for us and our blog. Especially the fact that we don’t pay any money for the massive amounts of traffic we get.
The real point I want to make is that whatever traffic platform you choose, dominate it.
The biggest mistake you can make as a newbie blogger is spreading yourself too thin and being mediocre at a lot of things.
I’ll end our 7-day journey with this:
If you focus your time on creating awesomeness the world wants and needs, you will be a very successful blogger.
Create awesomeness day in and day out, and you too will succeed like we have.